Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: I think...

_dodger opened this issue on Dec 05, 2002 ยท 56 posts

dialyn posted Fri, 06 December 2002 at 12:05 AM

I just got my life threatened by three teenage thugs in my neighborhood. Their second choice, if they can't get to me, is to dissect my dog. The police say they can't do anything because they are probably just all talk and kids will be kids and they haven't done anything....yet. You know how insigificant the insider jokes seem to me right now? I like Poser 4 and I even like Poser 5. They help me escape for a little while from a world that's looking pretty hideous these days. So I'd rather not know about the insider stuff. I don't want to fool with the clones. I'd just like to play with my graphics and wake up in one piece tomorrow morning. That's all. And if I sound like I'm whining, I sure do apologize to all the rough and tough guys on this forum who think that the victims of bullies deserve what they get. Because all I have to do is yell "boo" at these gangsters, right? And I'll remember I'm the one responsibile for not being able to sleep tonight. Hope you all do have a good rest. Play your games. It just doesn't matter to me anymore.