Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: I think...

_dodger opened this issue on Dec 05, 2002 ยท 56 posts

dialyn posted Fri, 06 December 2002 at 9:38 AM

The best part is the gang unit doesn't investigate our area because we aren't as bad as another section of town. Just wait. We'll get there. But it would make a good graphic....my neighbor and I are both under 5'2" tall and here we are facing off three 6 foot hulks at twilight. Oh, yeah, I had my two dogs with me....both under 20 pounds and neither one of them pit bull types. Stupidity on our part not to run inside our houses and hide, but they made us mad and we just got determined not to move until they left the area. They'll be back when we're not here to protect our property...bullies are always cowards. So our victory (such as it was) is a hollow one. But it probably made an interesting picture....especially since the men in the immediate neighborhood were watching from behind screen doors. Thank them for letting me know Sir Galahad is dead. So there is a graphic possiblity. Not as interesting as a Vicky in the temple, but might make for an art noir kind of thing. But I won't be the one to do it. I'm tired of trying. So that's progress? I was wondering what that was.