Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: I think...

_dodger opened this issue on Dec 05, 2002 ยท 56 posts

dialyn posted Fri, 06 December 2002 at 10:49 AM

Kendra, it doesn't relate...except that it seems like everything lately people have taken to flaming the most innocuous remark on the forums, and it doesn't make any sense to me when there are real life situations that we have to deal with. The stuff here is supposed to be fun, I thought. And I guess it was the fact that have my little adventure put into perspective for me how sad the forums have become because things are bloated to epic proportions that are really not important at all. It was that last line of Dodger's message that set it off. Why do we have to be embarressed or apologetic about enjoying the use of Poser 4 and/or 5 in our graphics? Why do we have to endure being made fun of because we enjoy our hobby? It's so unimportant compared to what's really going on in the world. It seems to me as if here should be the one place where we could find some acceptance because theoretically we have a commong interest. That's all. I won't post anymore on this. I'm still upset and it's hard for me to communicate clearly when I'm feeling so emotional. I apologize for taking up your time.