Forum: 3D Modeling

Subject: The app thread ! DEBATE

TRAVISB opened this issue on Dec 10, 2002 ยท 54 posts

beyondMyth posted Tue, 10 December 2002 at 5:31 PM

Lightwave, is the tool i use, i've tried some others but they never got to me for diffrent reasons .. when i finally layed my eyes on Lightwave, i was sold, i could say; Love at first sight, cause thats what it was, this app had a certain something that the others didnt have and i liked the layout, functionality and the easy-to-learn concept. Thats how i experience LW, its easy to learn and to get an over-all grip on, a bit harder to master perhaps, but once you do, its well worth it cause it has everything you need, you dont need external plugins to get a certain job done, even if it sometimes speeds up the process, its not necessary! And another strong-hold is definatly the way you can approch a problem, when you encounter them - cause you probably will sooner or later in any app - you can always solve a problem in a variety of diffrent ways! I've seen a gazillion diffrent ways to create a certain mesh, this is good, cause you can always find your own methods and apply them to LW and get the job done! to put it simple, Lightwave is a great tool, easy to learn and a master among masters! :) Once and always a Lightwaver :) peace //Benny.

//Benny.