Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser workscreen

Karma opened this issue on Dec 16, 2002 ยท 6 posts

Karma posted Mon, 16 December 2002 at 1:10 PM

Anyone know how to make screen shots of the poser workscreen?

BeatYourSoul posted Mon, 16 December 2002 at 1:14 PM

Under Windows, hit the "Print Scrn" button. The current video display (but not overlays, like for video capture) is copied to the clipboard. I think that shift+PrintScrn only copies the currently active window (but don't quote me on that :). Then you need to open Paint, Photoshop, PSP, and "Paste" (Ctrl+v) the clipboard into a new image.

maclean posted Mon, 16 December 2002 at 2:44 PM

It's alt-prt scr for the active window. mac

Kelderek posted Mon, 16 December 2002 at 5:04 PM

There is a number of fairly inexpensive utilities out there that are more advanced than the simple "PrintScreen" command. SnagIt is a good one, you can download a trial version at www.techsmith.com. With SnagIt, you can save directly to a file, save a portion of the screen indicated with the mouse and a lot more.

bikeralley posted Mon, 16 December 2002 at 6:48 PM

PAINT SHOP PRO has screen Capture in it if you have it. but you have to know where it is. If you have it i will tell you how to set it up. Photo shop may have it as well, not sure.

BeatYourSoul posted Mon, 16 December 2002 at 8:31 PM

Why pay for a screen grabber when you already have one in the OS? Unless you really need it for lots of grabbing, I don't see it. Just as easy to crop and save to file (which can also be done for free with Paint). If it can't grab video overlays (DVD's, S-video in, etc), it's redundant. Just my two farthings...