Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: poser 5 material room help

morganah opened this issue on Jan 05, 2003 ยท 5 posts

morganah posted Sun, 05 January 2003 at 8:17 AM

I'm having a problem. I was testing out a crystal ball material and now I don't want it. The material room is showing that I have TWO different materials rather than one (The original on the left and the crystal ball on the right). Is that possible or is it a bug? Is it possible for me to remove the second material? If so, how? Right clicking and deleting isn't working.

Velen posted Sun, 05 January 2003 at 8:58 AM

select the crystal ball node, then right click on it and select deleat. Laters Vel

morganah posted Sun, 05 January 2003 at 9:21 AM

I've tried that. The timer curser comes on like it is thinking about deleting it, but then it doesn't delete it. I'm not sure if you'd call it a node. It's not one that you attatch to the other parameters, it's an entire material in itself, just like the one on the left.

wayneout posted Sun, 05 January 2003 at 2:23 PM

The way that I delete them is similiar except first I click on the little thing next to the eye. It is to the left of it. This will cause it go become just a bar. Then you should right click on it and hit delete. I have not been able to delete it with it open. I know I am not that clear, but I can do a screen shot if necessary. Bill

morganah posted Sun, 05 January 2003 at 5:32 PM

Thanks, Bill. That made sense, but didn't work. The same thing happened. It thought about deleting it, but then didn't. Maybe I need to finally install the sr2 patch?