Forum: Bryce

Subject: scene problems

headgamer opened this issue on Apr 27, 2000 ยท 7 posts

headgamer posted Thu, 27 April 2000 at 11:58 AM

Hey all...I usually hang out in the Carrara section, but toy with Bryce as well... 8^) I am having a problem with a scene I hope you all can help me with. I am working on a "Lady of the Lake" concept with lake (duh...), trees, hills, etc. and a figure in the lake. Problem is this: I frequently shift to a top-down view to look at the placement of my trees and hills and such. When I last worked on this scene last year, I did something (who the hell knows what) and now when I do a top-down view, there is nothing there! It is like I zoomed out a hundred times and all I see is a black dot in the middle of my view. No matter how many times I zoom in, nothing happens! I tried selected all my objects and pasting them into a brand new scene file hoping the problem would go away, but no luck. Does anybody know what the hell happened? Or how to fix it? I guess I could try just selecting the basic objects I need (lake and surrounding terrain) and start a new file with them and re-do everything else in hopes that works, but otherwise I feel like I am going to have to start from scratch! Frustratingly floundering in Bryce.... LOL Headgamer