Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Free head texture for use with the Liv Tyler/Arwen morph by Porthos.

gps opened this issue on Jan 14, 2003 ยท 5 posts

gps posted Tue, 14 January 2003 at 9:24 PM

Damn, it's getting so you can't move in here without tripping over Liv Tyler... not that I'm actually complaining LOL! I had planned to do a Liv Tyler morph myself, but at least the reference photos came in useful ;) You can find Porthos' excellent morph in freestuff, though of course the texture can be used without it. The hair is 'Wave Hair' by kozaburo. BTW, I did a little postwork on the neck and lightened the whole image a tad, but otherwise this is a straight poser render, hence the notorious floating eyelashes. It's in freestuff now. Hope you like it. - gps

Patricia posted Wed, 15 January 2003 at 12:04 AM

gps, you are a scholar and a...a.....gentlebeing! Thank you muchly :)

Dizzie posted Wed, 15 January 2003 at 12:29 AM

looks like a great texture.....I couldn't ever get mine to look like Liv Tyler, so I gave up on it....and I had downloaded the face morph and also the .obj and it still doesn't look like this one.....I'd rather work with V3 anyway....:>)

gps posted Wed, 15 January 2003 at 1:05 AM

Patricia - you're welcome :) Dizzie - this is V1 with the .obj morph applied. I used three infinite lights (nothing fancy, just varying shades of grey), the hair has 'Cast Shadow' unchecked in the 'Object' menu (a handy tip for neat renders with transmapped hair) and the camera was set to a focal length of 100mm. Don't give up just yet, if I can get a result like this anyone can ;) - Graham

kbade posted Wed, 15 January 2003 at 7:53 PM

I find reference photos of Liv Tyler helpful also, though I'm not working on a texture.