Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Daz Cyclorama Beach Background Help

Firebirdz opened this issue on Jan 19, 2003 ยท 11 posts

Firebirdz posted Sun, 19 January 2003 at 11:09 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=316484&Start=1&Artist=Firebirdz&ByArtist=Yes

I used Daz Cyclorama Woodland Coast Background for a Beach Image. I tried over a dozen Light sets - all of which I wasn't happy with as the background remained dark.

Yes, I tried Blackhearted's GI Lights too - but I felt they weren't suitable for this particular scene as the couple became too bright.

I finally settled for the Global Illumination Light set which came with the package (over 25 lights). However, the effect was still a dark background - though not as dark as before. (This is not using any postwork). The effect is an overcast sky.

Got a comment in my gallery that others also have problems with the Cyclorama Beach Scenes. Is there a way to brighten the background without using Photoshop or is it inevitable that PS has to be used?

The effect I wanted was a good metallic effect on the bikini which is using Poser 5 Materials and reflections and the sunglasses which on a closer look actually has the girl's reflection - using some light sets. And I want it to look like it is a sunny day scene.

Thanks,
Firebirdz