Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: V3 and commerical products

Hisminky opened this issue on Jan 19, 2003 ยท 39 posts

Hisminky posted Sun, 19 January 2003 at 3:36 PM

Well, I predicted and and now I have seen it. I was hesitant about purchasing V3 and if it hadn't been given to me as a christmas present, I wouldn't have bought her. I agonised long and hard about spending those gift certificates on V3 cause I have a list of other Daz stuff that I'd have rather had. But since the gift giver specified it was for V3, I purchased her. I have seen at least ONE instance where upgrades to existing V2 products were as much or more expensive. I did a little tally last night and I have spent over 2500.00 on clothes and hair for V2.(I carefully deducted any items I bought for Mike) I refuse to spend any MORE money on purchasing V3 stuff. If the merchants can't give upgrades to their existing stuff for a discount(or god forbid for free), then I won't buy their stuff either. I don't begrudge anyone a living, but I just won't bend over and hold out my credit card any longer. I can just as easily use V2 and save my money for other things. Daz and Merchants, I hope your listening. I'm not the only one with limited funds around here.