Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: V3 - V2- Steph Tribal Wear Collection

-renapd- opened this issue on Feb 02, 2003 ยท 4 posts

-renapd- posted Sun, 02 February 2003 at 11:42 AM Site Admin

Netherworks fabulous Tribal Wear -RMP- (once again loaded with morphs) on all our favorite ladies. I couldn't resist to play with this promising set and come up with a few transformations! :) Soon to be available at RMP and I hope you like it! :) Rena PS:Characters used-V3 with DAZ character pak1 morphs and a V2/texture converted with DW's brand-new converter utility, Aisha (RMP) on Stephanie, Elena40's -an oldie of mine (PW). Hair: BombShell(DAZ), AliciaHair(Vairesh-DAZ), V3braids(Brycetech-RMP), SanFrancisco hair(DAZ)

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

kayjay97 posted Sun, 02 February 2003 at 3:13 PM

You are AWESOME Rena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 This are beautiful!! I can't wait. actaully you hace several items I have ben waiting on..... light a fire under Clint huh??? LOL

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

SndCastie posted Sun, 02 February 2003 at 3:41 PM

Wow these are great!!!

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

-renapd- posted Mon, 03 February 2003 at 1:10 AM Site Admin

kayjay97.. actually.. NOT! LOL I have pending just the BVH full project of Princess of Wastelands and this one hasn't been uploaded yet - so let's be fair with the RMP boss! hehe! The Gorilla Warrior and Ve has finally been released at DAZ - all the rest I've shown you so far are available either there or RMP! :) Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."