Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: A King for a Queen... (WIP)

Borus opened this issue on Feb 02, 2003 ยท 10 posts

Borus posted Sun, 02 February 2003 at 6:32 PM

Working in a pal for Galaween... one elf warrior king. Head and morphing hair are already finished... it only lacks the body, the clothes, the weapons... any suggestion will be welcome! Greetings

Borus posted Sun, 02 February 2003 at 6:33 PM

Elf king morphing hair animation.

kayjay97 posted Sun, 02 February 2003 at 7:15 PM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Borus I LOVE you!!!!!!!!!! this is fantastic!!!!!!!! I am so excited about him I can't think........... Something to match her. Right no wthat's all I can come up with, LOL.

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

joffry posted Sun, 02 February 2003 at 9:09 PM

I'm not going to rush you or anything like that, nooo, not me,,, but my lil gal is very lonely and complaining..

Valandar posted Sun, 02 February 2003 at 10:32 PM

My suggestion is something remeniscent of what the Elves of Lothlorien wore at helms Deep in the TT movie... not exactly, but that bizarre yet cool combination of 11'th century Norman, 2'nd century Roman, and 16'th centure plate, with a good bit of Fantasy thrown in... plus doublet with poofy sleeves, loose leather leggings, and high calf cuffed boots, for court purposes.

Remember, kids! Napalm is Nature's Toothpaste!

Borus posted Mon, 03 February 2003 at 4:02 AM

Once again I want to thank to all you for these pleasant comments... and you can say to Galaween that in some days she will not be one solitary Queen... ;)

Ghostofmacbeth posted Mon, 03 February 2003 at 9:28 AM

Hav to say nice work :) Still wanna get some clothes for these two LOL

dragongirl posted Mon, 03 February 2003 at 1:21 PM

A WONDERFUL pair they make! Nice light in that animation and a great profile for him. :-)

bknoh posted Mon, 03 February 2003 at 9:17 PM

I love his look...especially the smile on his face! I think he is looking forward to joining his queen! Great work, my friend. Diane

Borus posted Tue, 04 February 2003 at 4:14 AM

I agree with you, Diane...it has a very special smile. It's necessary to recognize that the dentist made a good work with him ;) And, again... Thanks to all!