Fri, Sep 20, 3:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 3:20 pm)

Subject: A quick survey for fun

FishNose ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 4:15 PM

Pisces :] Fish

JohnF1964 ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 4:23 PM

I was born under the "Exit" sign... Seriously tho, I'm an Aquarius, and I couldn't draw a straight line to save my life. John

Dave-So ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 4:28 PM

Aries.... with that Mars planet in there somewhere... bring it on :)

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

redon634 ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 4:35 PM

And another leo here..

_dodger ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 5:17 PM

My moon is in the House of Pancakes. No, seriously though, I'm the best sign of all, the sign that is one older than Pisces. Aries, of course B^) Aries Sun Aries Mercury Gemini Venus Cancer Moon Gemini Mars whatever about everyone was in 1972 for everything on the other side of the asteroid belt. Taurus rising 11 hours from Taurus, so well within the 3-5 degrees latitude for the Taurus cusp and a Chinese Rat. Which means I'm in the buffet marked as either 'moo goo gai pan' or 'slice pork' I'm also primarily left handed but ambidextrous in most things, expecially those designed around right-handedness like guitar, batting, using a mouse, and scissors. I had to learn to cut things right-handed when I was a kid because they gave all the lefties these scissors with rubber grips that your fingers didn't fit into and which seemed like some sort of handicapped-people scissors, and even at age 3 in Montessori School I took offence to the idea that left-handedness was akin to retardation or something, so I said 'screw the rubber scissors' (well, okay, more like 'I dowanna use dese') and learned ambidexterity. From what I've heard, the next generation was evened out by giving them all retarded platic scissors. Because the round unsharp metal ones we had in the 70s were oh-so-dangerous. rolls eyes

Poppi ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 5:22 PM

i'm a taurus on the cusp of gemini. and, i am stubborn, until, something strikes my fancy, and sends my concentration off into another direction.

TheWanderer ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 5:58 PM

Hi Like I said at the top I'm pisces but tend to the aries aspects. I'm a dragon and here's the kicker.... My wife and I share the same birthday!! Iread once that Pisces werer the dustbins of the universe we have a bit of every sign in us and we can be anything we want to be from Einstein to the junkie in the gutter, the ultimate in creativity? Dave

PabloS ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 6:14 PM

Gemini here. One of me is predominately left brained, the other is right. And we don't always get along either. :-)

ockham ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 6:41 PM

Sagittarius. Probably typical: perpetual student type, long since quit worrying or apologizing about it. Tried being grown-up for many years. Finally realized that doing things "the right way" brought neither love, respect, nor happiness. So I un-grew, and found happiness if not the first two qualities. Good enough.

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

rain ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 6:48 PM

Aries but pretty close to Pisces (both on the calendar and in personality ;-). Married to a Leo. And I'm (an ambidextrous) left handed too.

Lisas_Botanicals ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 7:00 PM

Virgo here with Virgo Sun and Pisces Moon married to an Aquarius.

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 8:11 PM

I are Scorpio (look out!)...LOL. Laurie

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 8:17 PM

Oh, and in Chinese astrology, I'm a dragon. Scorpio/Dragon=double whammy. Sheesh! ;o) Laurie

Ainle ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 8:21 PM

One of the few Leos :-)

barb ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 8:32 PM

Cancer here - always have been :-)

Lucy_Fur ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 8:57 PM

Sagittairus here - born on Dec. 21 - but I've seen here and there where Dec 22 is the cut-off date for Capricorn as well as Dec 20. So to say I'm confused would be correct. Oh - and according to my Zodiac magnet booklet on Sagittarians - I tend to live in a fantasy world, so have no dress sense whatsoever and fail to notice when I look scruffy or badly turned out. LOL

EricofSD ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 9:05 PM

Libra here, and since I'm a lawyer, the scales seem to fit me well.

Charlie_Tuna ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 10:11 PM

Virgo on Leo cusp so I should be a bossy, organised, perfectionist, pain in the tail :-) but I don't fit any of those, I'm sorta orginised and use the THAR version of perfection :-) Happy Birthday Sue88 -----------,---<@ :-)

Why shouldn't speech be free? Very little of it is worth anything.

_dodger ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 10:26 PM

Attached Link: Online Astrolog chart generator

*I've seen here and there where Dec 22 is the cut-off date for Capricorn as well as Dec 20* the dates and times vary year to year because of the leapyear thng (as well as a few seconds backshift change because of the procession of the equinoxes)

sandoppe ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 11:24 PM

Cancer....Scorpio rising....moon in Libra. What that means exactly.......Cancer: home and family take priority and moody as heck! Scorpio rising: I come off as abrupt and a bit arrogant. Libra Moon: A "balanced", moody, arrogant person who loves her family!! Ha! Creative??? When the "mood" strikes me! :)

sandoppe ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2003 at 11:36 PM

Forgot to mention: In Chinese astrology, I'm The Cock! Good grief! :)

Migal ( ) posted Sat, 08 February 2003 at 1:43 AM

Taurus.

n3k0 ( ) posted Sat, 08 February 2003 at 2:52 AM

Gemini Chinese sign: goat _dodger: I remember using left-handed scissors in school, too. Now, I use regular scissors... but I use it with my left hand. Mwahahahaha.... Yes, I will conquer all those right-handed instruments, then I shall conquer the world... Mwahahahah...

Darkginger ( ) posted Sat, 08 February 2003 at 2:55 AM

Gemini, born in the year of the Pig...erm...Boar. We eat a lot.

thip ( ) posted Sat, 08 February 2003 at 4:50 AM

Leo - most likely the reason I almost invariably look sleepy all the time.

d_authority ( ) posted Sat, 08 February 2003 at 5:10 AM

aquarian - i like to get wet. chinese sign - blue dragon

c1rcle ( ) posted Sat, 08 February 2003 at 7:29 AM

I think my chinese sign is the Monkey, which says a lot really being a terminal joker ;)

rasputina ( ) posted Sat, 08 February 2003 at 8:10 AM

hmm,my star sign is pisces.

CatDabbler ( ) posted Sat, 08 February 2003 at 11:31 AM

I'm an Aquarius.

genny ( ) posted Sat, 08 February 2003 at 2:48 PM

Here are "MY" results from this survey: Pisces = 10 Capricorn = 9 Aquarius, Geminis,Sagitarious, and Virgos = all have 6 each Aries, Cancer and Leo = 5 each Scorpio and Taurus = 4 each and last but not least, Libra = 2 I just thought it would be interesting to see, who bothered to answer/post and it looks like, I, being a Capricorn, was probaly more curious then the person who originally posted this question! LOL! Take care all, and thanks (: Genny

sandoppe ( ) posted Sat, 08 February 2003 at 3:37 PM

Genny, the original poster is a Pices! Everyone knows that Pices are fickle and because of limited attention span have a tendency to flitter from place to place! :) Ha! Sorry Wanderer!! Thank you "process oriented Capricorn" for providing the final results :) BTW: My sister is and my Dad was a Capricorn....wonderful people! :)

genny ( ) posted Sat, 08 February 2003 at 4:09 PM

he,he,he...........I knew, sandoppe.............just wanted someone else to confirm. LOL! Genny

mon1alpha ( ) posted Mon, 10 February 2003 at 6:59 AM

Gemini same bithday as Marilyn Monroe but without the body and looks...which is a good thing really 'cause I'm a chap

Peggy_Walters ( ) posted Mon, 10 February 2003 at 9:34 AM

Aries and married to a Pisces.

LVS - Where Learning is Fun!  
http://www.lvsonline.com/index.html

E-Arkham ( ) posted Tue, 11 February 2003 at 3:01 PM

Gemini Erik "Kep"

sandoppe ( ) posted Tue, 11 February 2003 at 3:48 PM

Can I count my cats??? One is a Leo and one is a Cancer :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.