Forum: Challenge Arena

Subject: My Answer to SnowSultans video game challenge.

mav opened this issue on May 08, 2000 ยท 9 posts

mav posted Mon, 08 May 2000 at 1:18 PM

I accept.... and I am finished. I have decided to not post the name of the character in hopes that others can guess.... how'd I do?

GeorgeD posted Mon, 08 May 2000 at 1:32 PM

Yes! I love Donkey Kong!

CharlieBrown posted Mon, 08 May 2000 at 2:30 PM

Dayumn. You took my idea! Grr!! :-)

SnowSultan posted Mon, 08 May 2000 at 3:01 PM

I wondered how you did that so fast. :) "Nudity", LOL SnowS Hoping his pictures are worth 1001 words.

my DeviantArt page: http://snowsultan.deviantart.com/

I do not speak as a representative of DAZ, I speak only as a long-time member here. Be nice (and quit lying about DAZ) and I'll be nice too.

mav posted Mon, 08 May 2000 at 3:12 PM

Actually I put a whole lot of work into this. Its very advanced... believe it or not, the entire thing is only six polygons. The bow in her hair was particularly tricky. I spent quite a lot of time on that. The entire project took me over 5 minutes to create. 99% of that was post work, plus a few seconds that it took Photoshop to boot. Yeah.... I thought it was pretty risque, what with her being in the buff and all (except for the bow of course). I certainly hope I didn't offend anyone. -Mav

aeryk71 posted Mon, 08 May 2000 at 3:58 PM

Too Funny! :-) SIX POLYGONS!!!! My god, do you know how fast my TNT2 Ultra can render and texture that??? (Neither do i. :-) Aeryk71

Hawkfyr posted Mon, 08 May 2000 at 7:53 PM

Lol,

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

Glengarry posted Tue, 09 May 2000 at 2:54 AM

Nice one.

Dreamspinner posted Tue, 09 May 2000 at 3:56 AM

Cute! LOL Verdie : )