Forum: Photography

Subject: Hit the Lights

nplus opened this issue on Feb 14, 2003 ยท 7 posts

nplus posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 3:48 AM

Early morning light on the bathroom wall.....too early.

T-max 100....4x5.....sleep shooting....

Wolfsnap posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 4:00 AM

WOW! I love this (and me being pretty much a nature nut). I love the texture - the random plaster patterns blending with the structured linear shadow lines - and then the smooth texture of the swithplate. (Geez - I usually try to avoid talking like that - like a first-year art appreciation student - but i really do love this shot!)

JordyArt posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 4:02 AM

What an amazing texture on the wall!! Brilliant!!! I wouldn't be allowed to have a wall like that. It would hurt her back too much. (",)

MarcusExe posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 8:41 AM

Perfect shot I'd say... maybe it fits in the monochrome competition?

jacoggins posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 12:32 PM

wonderful shot...I am envious! You have a great eye, and a good sense of lighting and shadow and mood. I keep trying to develop that touch, the instinct. I guess I just need more practice....

starshuffler posted Sat, 15 February 2003 at 4:01 AM

Wikked texture, nplus. Love the contrast, too. MarcusExe, I guess it fits in the monochrome competition if they were all the same shade. Black and white photography, however, would defeat the purpose of the challenge though. (*

bsteph2069 posted Sat, 15 February 2003 at 6:42 PM

OH so it has to be COLOR!!!! STARS why didn't you say so. Sigh! I was wondering about this one! Jordy-I thought you "Brits" liked that kind of kinky thing. Bsteph