Forum: Vue

Subject: Got a little problem with updated Vue

SAMS3D opened this issue on Feb 23, 2003 ยท 7 posts

SAMS3D posted Sun, 23 February 2003 at 7:12 AM

Maybe someone can explain. I have updated to the latest for Vue 4.12, and all works good, except that my little preview pane won't update like it did before, I have to click it to update it....did I do something wrong? Sharen

Irish posted Sun, 23 February 2003 at 7:17 AM

That happened to me in the last update Sharen. I had to uninstall it then install the complete update, not the latest version update. After that it worked fine. Have not attempted to install this latest update yet. :) Irene

SAMS3D posted Sun, 23 February 2003 at 7:37 AM

I did install the full update, I always do that. I think I figured it out though...yesterday I kept clicking the little preview and today it works fine without clicking it, maybe I just had to remind it that it has to update. The latest update works wonderfully and I am glad I updated, now hopefully this will work now fine. Sharen

Cheers posted Sun, 23 February 2003 at 12:42 PM

The bug was around in the the previous update, as well Sharen. I have only ever used the full updates, and the bug is still present...amongst others :o( Cheers

Twitter: Follow @the3dscene

YouTube Channel

--------------- A life?! Cool!! Where do I download one of those?---------------

Kurka posted Sun, 23 February 2003 at 6:45 PM

If you go to preferences, check the high priority preview. That takes care of it.

SAMS3D posted Mon, 24 February 2003 at 8:33 AM

oh great, I will try that...Sharen

SAMS3D posted Mon, 24 February 2003 at 6:38 PM

Kurka, I tried what you said, but I still have to click it at least once or twice to get it going. Sharen