Forum: Photography

Subject: First Born

Masema opened this issue on Feb 25, 2003 ยท 14 posts

Masema posted Tue, 25 February 2003 at 7:02 PM

Hi everyone. I'd like to introduce our first born. Her name is Christina. This is me holding her while she naps...we just got home from the hospital. Thanks for the great support from everyone here. Also thanks to my brother for taking this shot.

Misha883 posted Tue, 25 February 2003 at 7:13 PM

Wow! [What more need I say?]

Michelle A. posted Tue, 25 February 2003 at 7:19 PM

Awww!! Congratulations!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

cynlee posted Tue, 25 February 2003 at 11:14 PM

Awwww! what a little sweetie! so tiny... big sigh Congrats again to you both

Trinitonesounds posted Wed, 26 February 2003 at 1:19 AM

That's just awesome. Congratulations!

Antoonio posted Wed, 26 February 2003 at 4:32 AM

Congrats man. New life is always beautiful and miraclous thing. .n

PunkClown posted Wed, 26 February 2003 at 4:35 AM

Congratulations! Daughters are a joy (until they reach the teen years I've been told chuckle) She looks beautiful! :-)>

zhounder posted Wed, 26 February 2003 at 10:09 AM

A true cutie! Congrats! So have you gotten her a camera yet? Teenage girls are easy. Whenever she has a date just sit on the porch sharpening your chainsaw when her date comes around to pick her up. This works especially well if you live in a home with no trees within sight. ;-) Magick Michael

JordyArt posted Wed, 26 February 2003 at 11:31 AM

Yo' look tired man...... get used to it!!!! Wait until she's about 6 and starts ACTING like a teenager.... Congrats, bud, and say well done to Mrs Masema - she did the hard work, after all.....!!! (",)

randyrives posted Wed, 26 February 2003 at 12:44 PM

Congrats!

starshuffler posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 4:32 AM

Awww... congratulations to you and your growing family! :-) Welcome to the world, baby Masema! :-D (*

Masema posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 11:20 AM

Thanks for the well wishes everyone...I think I can wait a little for the teenage attitude...but I sure like the chainsaw idea :) My wife is doing great also and sends her thanks. Now, if I could just get her to sleep a little more at night... Thanks again, Dave.

Akinom posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 4:58 PM

Awww! What a cutie! Congrats to you and your family!!! Very well done! Welcome sweet little Christina :o) And be nice to your parents...they need some sleep at night ;o) Enjoy this wonderful time, even if it's stressy sometimes. You can never bring back such touching moments. Hugs,Monika

kansas posted Sun, 02 March 2003 at 7:08 PM

What a blessed gift you two have been given. She is wonderful and so precious. Just LOVE her and each other and she will be a joy forever. Some wise person once said that the best gift a father can give his children is to love their mother.