Forum: Photography

Subject: I am........ And You Are..............? We Are.........!!!!!

JordyArt opened this issue on Mar 09, 2003 ยท 22 posts

JordyArt posted Sun, 09 March 2003 at 4:23 AM

Egad, Brain, BRILLIANT!!! (for the Pinky & The Brain fans out there) Michelle's series (or rather, BioSerge's comment on one of her pics) has given me an idea...... He said the now he's got a face of who it is that bans people from the galleries...and well, it is AGES since we did a 'who's who' pics thing, so lets do one, but lets organise it proper - coz it all goes to hell usually. Right, I'm gonna take this on board. I propose that at the start of NEXT WEEKEND (15th & 16th March) I will open a thread called something like 'We are...' (for originality, y'see....) In that post over the weekend we all post a little pic of ourselves. We DO NOT stray off topic and have a dozen threads between photo's, we show the world that we can be structured and organised. MOST OF ALL - we ALL take part. It's all or nothing here. I'm gonna, and trust me, I ain't no oil painting. Well....maybe some sort of Picasso...... oh, and proper pictures, not like, you on a trike when you were three, or a picture of your nose taken with a box Brownie. Aye's or Nay's below, please. Like I say, I want us all to be a part of this.....it's the only way it'll work right. Cheers Guys!!! (",)