Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Vicky's Dress-3 versions

picnic opened this issue on May 16, 2000 ยท 12 posts

picnic posted Tue, 16 May 2000 at 10:52 PM

This is the dress that I want to do a long version of--morphs great, but I have to install patch to make template/model as per Steve Shanks. I just grabbed some textures to do these, so nothing special, except it will show a little of the versatility of this dress. However, a few problems--which I'm hoping the patch will take care of. For one--notice the black marks around the wrists--seems to be 'leftover' dress after transparences--even with dress done in white before textures. Secondly--the shoulders, forearms and wrists don't conform easily--lots of fiddling with them and I finally gave up on the forearms in the 'striding' image--which I wanted to have long sleeves (I tried invisible forearms, but the dress forearms were sort of deformed). Still--nice innovative design with all the possibilities for transparencies of parts. I'm going to dl patch tonight and install and hope that this will solve these problems. (I'm using all my textures which are adaptations of Anton's and Diane's P4 textures--cept I notice I forgot to use the redhead body texture--this is not Diane's Vicky tex but adaptation of P4 Karyn). I altered hair Vicky hair colors. Diane B