Forum: Photography

Subject: Aaack......I'm drowning in posts.......!

Michelle A. opened this issue on Mar 16, 2003 ยท 17 posts

Michelle A. posted Sun, 16 March 2003 at 6:30 AM

Well I'm back.....! And see I really did need that vacation...I had my dates all screwed up and thought I was coming back later today (Sunday)instead of yesterday afternoon... Had a good time, took pics, roughly about 200 images (not alot by my usual standards), and I'm now in the process of getting them off of the notebook system. It was no big deal to download them from the camera into the notebook but getting them off the computer is turning out to be a long process. I think it's my fault really, and I'll explain. When I usually download off the digicam into my desktop I have the Minolta software convert the jpg files into tiffs...which explodes each image into a 14 mb file. At first I thought I would burn the files to CD....but then it is a lenghty process and I can't fit a whole folder of images onto a CD! So what I decided to do was transfer the images from the notebook back onto the card and then into the desktop, which is a much quicker process even though it sounds like a lot of work. Anyway, I'll be spending time go thru my images and finding a few to post when I get the chance....and I can't believe how many posts there are.... shyte looks like you all had a party while I was away...I missed all the fun!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com