Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: It's THANK YOU time!

Dave Wight opened this issue on May 18, 2000 ยท 7 posts

Dave Wight posted Thu, 18 May 2000 at 6:19 PM

I haven't a clue what all the turmoil is about here, but there seems to be a lot of it going around. So it's time to thank all the folks who have done a fabulous job putting together this site and keeping it going. You've got a very good-looking, well maintained site that provides a tremendous amount of learning and enjoyment. We can't thank you enough. Dave

lmacken posted Thu, 18 May 2000 at 7:45 PM

I'll second the motion. I just waded through this looonng thread and when I hit Reload it was gone. Prolly just as well; but I was denied the opportunity to Reply so I'll just toss it out here: STORM: Thank's. This wasn't an easy thread to get through and your comment is really kind of upbeat. I'm off to have a look at the Poser 5 wish list (and maybe add suface subdivision) Traveler: The part about blood made me sad. Sometimes brevity speaks volumes. Can you make a Barbie foot morph? =)

melanie posted Thu, 18 May 2000 at 8:09 PM

This is my favorite site. I can't get through a day without visiting. Thanks for an outstanding site. It's the best. Melanie

winslow posted Thu, 18 May 2000 at 10:24 PM

A newbie to this whole experience: Thanks for a home and a place to grow.

Eshal posted Thu, 18 May 2000 at 10:56 PM

YAAAAAAAAAAH team! Did I actually say that? eeek how cliche! Anyway I'd just like to add my thanks to the admins, the ppl who give us our home...Edgenet & fur and of course everyone who contributes models, textures, tutorials or gossip :) Yup I'm talking about all of you guys...the members. big pats on the back all round We might have hissy fits now and them but that's what a community is all about...and I for one would be lost without this place. Regards Eshal <--- who is prone to rambling in a major way :)

I'm a genetically enhanced blonde...what's your excuse? ~Eshal~

thip posted Fri, 19 May 2000 at 3:46 AM

I'll drink to that (even if it's just coffee at the moment). Winslow's "Thanks for a home and a place to grow" ought to be made the title of an entry on the R'osity front page (Jack....). So, from a new, but dedicated fan, to everyone on the R'osity, most especially the staff, I'd like to quote Wellington's famous words at the turning point of the Waterloo battle: "Damn it - in for a penny, in for a pound; forward all over the line!"

JeffH posted Fri, 19 May 2000 at 3:46 AM

You can reply to the "Barbie" thread in the Complaint & Debate forum section. -Jeff H.