Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Help me for Vickie

subzero opened this issue on May 20, 2000 ยท 7 posts

subzero posted Sat, 20 May 2000 at 12:15 PM

Can you help me. I have the Victoria-File blMilWom.obj destroied. Total Harddisk crash. In the Backup of the last week have i not found this file. Can you send me this file at e-mail? Frank1Schmidt@aol.com else Soemmerda@aol.com Thanks

buck posted Sat, 20 May 2000 at 12:48 PM

Suggest you contact Zygote. They are very good about helping their customers out.

wyrwulf posted Sat, 20 May 2000 at 12:49 PM

Contact Zygote about this. They keep records of their customers' purchases, and will take care of it for you.

melanie posted Sat, 20 May 2000 at 8:47 PM

Zygote is very good with their customers. Get as said above, get in touch with them. I am so pleased with the attention I received when I had a problem with a download. They communicate with their customers, which is a rare thing these days. Melanie

arcady posted Sun, 21 May 2000 at 2:35 PM

The first thing I do after buying anything that comes as a download is burn a CD-RW. I don't erase that CD until I've collected 650mb of similar data to burn (I've got 2 burned CDs of 3dmodels and textures now). If you don't have a CD burner you've got no business buying downloaded files. Or rather you deserve what problems you get. Low end CD burners are cheap.

Truth has no value without backing by unfounded belief.
Renderosity Gallery

melanie posted Sun, 21 May 2000 at 6:58 PM

Well, arcady, I think it's a little harsh to say that someone has "no business buying downloaded files" if they don't own a CD burner. Those of us who don't have them (me included) shouldn't be denied the right to use products because we don't have a certain piece of equipment. That's not fair. Besides, I believe that subzero stated that there was a backup, but the file couldn't be found. Melanie

chadly posted Mon, 22 May 2000 at 2:56 PM

Subzero- Zygote would be happy to send you the lost file. Just get in touch with our Poser support team (email to either eallen@zygote.com or doug@zygote.com, or call us tollfree in US 1800.267.5170). They will verify your purchase and re-send you the data. Please don't ask any individual user to send you Zygote data, however. I realize that you have good intentions in your request, but you are asking for others to break the law. Both you and they would be guilty of data piracy if you engaged in such a transaction, even if you both had purchased the model from Zygote. Thanks for your concern and support, everyone. :) -Chad Smith Zygote Media Group