Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Fetishwear - 6 pieces done. Comments? Testers?

pdxjims opened this issue on Mar 24, 2003 ยท 19 posts

pdxjims posted Mon, 24 March 2003 at 2:31 PM

Hey everyone, I've finished 6 pices of fetishear for Mike, 3 shorts and 3 shirts. These are pretty rough, but I'm almost ready to send them out for testing. I'm rather proud of the chain work. Let me know what you think!

pdxjims posted Mon, 24 March 2003 at 2:32 PM

Quick note: These will be offered as freestuff sometime in the next few weeks. Probably with a few more pieces since I've become addicted to modeling.

queri posted Mon, 24 March 2003 at 2:48 PM

Great job! Love the sleeveless vest and the boyshorts. The codpieces are awesome and definetly noted the fine chain work. I'd offer to beta but my hand is still iffy and my work is too slow because of that. I want these faster than I could test them.LOL! Emily

PapaBlueMarlin posted Mon, 24 March 2003 at 3:11 PM

These look awesome. Are you just wanting to know if there are any holes in the mesh during posing?

FishNose posted Mon, 24 March 2003 at 3:42 PM

Very impressive! :] Fish

Stormrage posted Mon, 24 March 2003 at 4:42 PM

awesome.. I would love to test them They look fantastic

Replicant posted Mon, 24 March 2003 at 5:23 PM

AAAAARRRGGGGHHHHH! I was expecting Vicky! I'm blind! I'm blind!

Expert in computer code including, but not limited to, BTW; IIRC; IMHO; LMAO; BRB; OIC; ROFL; TTYL. Black belt in Google-fu.

LadyTieryn posted Mon, 24 March 2003 at 5:37 PM

They look great. Would love to test them. Nice to see somethiung new for Mike. :) keep up the good work.

igohigh posted Mon, 24 March 2003 at 5:57 PM

Dose this mean Lyrra and the other mods get a break from discusions about Vicky's breasts? I Dunn Think So.... ;D

dadamson posted Mon, 24 March 2003 at 6:13 PM

Well, this is one mod that would love to talk about cod pieces over breasts -- wondder how far I could take them with morphs! Anyway.... I was going to offer to test them -- was planning to use Stormrages Iron Men and Rugged Men, but she beat me to it!

pdxjims posted Mon, 24 March 2003 at 7:19 PM

Working on applying the muscle morphs to the shirts and shorts, and setting up the zips. I'm going to do Muscular 1 through 4 and Thin for the morphs. I'm planning on some bulge morphs of different types later. There will be no materials with this, but I'll have the chains/metal mapped seperatly. I've also done a couple of more pieces. I hope to have a couple done tomorrow. Then I'll be gone for a week dealing with family and taking PhilC's tutorials. To everyone who thought you need expensive software to do this stuff, I only used freeware. Amapi 4.5, the free version of UV Mapper, Anim8or. All the boning is done in P5 based mostly on Steve Shank's and Pjaj's bones (with mods). Whew! This is fun, but it draws you into it.

Stormrage posted Mon, 24 March 2003 at 7:35 PM

dadamson, S go ahead I was planning on using a new set of guys :)

tonymouse posted Mon, 24 March 2003 at 8:50 PM

MOst exelent Kiddo!! I look forward to all your future indevers. you are off to a great start. tonymouse

AKA1 posted Mon, 24 March 2003 at 10:13 PM

Replicant. i know what'cha mean. I've got a bas heart to boot as well.. wheres the Advisory Warnings stickers on those things.

dadamson posted Mon, 24 March 2003 at 11:23 PM

Stormrage... ok, I have the Iron men, I got the rugged men as a gift... and you say you have a new set on the way!!! BE STILL MY HEART!! An army of studs in Fetish Wear! Now that's my idea of an Easter Parade!!

Stormrage posted Mon, 24 March 2003 at 11:38 PM

Mine too Dadamson S mine too ;) I can't wait for this set of clothing S

Dave posted Mon, 24 March 2003 at 11:50 PM

azl posted Tue, 25 March 2003 at 6:44 AM

Excellent!

pdxjims posted Tue, 25 March 2003 at 8:38 AM

I've sent IM's or email to everyone about testing. Thanks lots!