Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Some muscles for Koshini... WIP2

JOE LE GECKO opened this issue on Mar 27, 2003 ยท 15 posts

JOE LE GECKO posted Thu, 27 March 2003 at 4:36 PM

Ok, some news about Yuusuke ( Male Morph for koshini ) for those of you who may be interested :) He's quite finished with added muscular morphs for a great surfer look. Muscular morphs gives Koshini a more "voluptuous" look ( now I wonder if voluptuous is copyrighted by WyrmMaster... :) Concerning distribution, nothing has been decided yet. thanks ;)

TrekkieGrrrl posted Thu, 27 March 2003 at 4:52 PM

I WANT!!!

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

JOE LE GECKO posted Thu, 27 March 2003 at 5:12 PM

lol :) Here is the result when you apply muscular morphs on original Koshini... Hair by Studio Maya of course.

Crescent posted Thu, 27 March 2003 at 5:19 PM

Very nice. :) On the male model, is the hair something you created, or is it available somewhere? It's quite nice as well. Cheers!

TrekkieGrrrl posted Thu, 27 March 2003 at 5:19 PM

I WANT I WANT I WANT! ;o) sorry....

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Blazerwiccan posted Thu, 27 March 2003 at 5:24 PM

Ohh very very nice I want as well :)

JOE LE GECKO posted Thu, 27 March 2003 at 5:32 PM

Crescent, the hair is the Bangs Cut hairstyle available at Daz with a morph I did for the image. thanks for comments ;)

queri posted Thu, 27 March 2003 at 5:50 PM

I want too! LOTS! And the morphs for the bang cut too--- pleeese! Koshini brings out the demanding little kid in all of us. Emily who reely relly reely likes Yuusuki!

littlefox posted Thu, 27 March 2003 at 6:14 PM

Giggles, the first one makes me think 'Skywise' ;) Okay I admit it I'm a huge Elfquest fan ;P INCREDIBLE work! Can't wait to see it out! HUGS!

jaybutton posted Thu, 27 March 2003 at 6:20 PM

Wow! Looks great!

Cyhiraeth posted Thu, 27 March 2003 at 11:44 PM

Yes, Skywise! Definately! Hmmm, maybe someone needs to do some "Elfquest" clothing and props.....Oooh, I know! A big, muscular wolf! Okay, now whose going to do it? Not me, because I suck... ;-)

orangeparty posted Thu, 27 March 2003 at 11:44 PM

We needs it. It is precious to ussss... ummm... sorry. Very nice work, Joe! Love to see it available to us drooling masses sometime soon - My Kosh girl's are starting to complain about a lack of boys.

MadMac420 posted Fri, 28 March 2003 at 12:49 AM

So I'm guessing I wasn't the only person to immediately start thinking of Elfquest images after getting Koshini? :) Add me to the list of "can't wait till it's out".

tonymouse posted Fri, 11 April 2003 at 8:15 AM

Hey JOE, Any updates on This morph set??? waiting patiently?? I am quite sure you will have several garenteed sales ;) Now who to nag about "Elf Quest like" clothes for her and hopfully him.

JOE LE GECKO posted Fri, 25 April 2003 at 11:56 AM

Hi Tonymouse, and everybody too ;) Yuusuke will finally be available at PoserStyle.com as the next week update... Hair morphs and Morphing magnets for Koshini clothes will be released later. thanks for interest, take care !