Forum: Community Center

Subject: RESIGNATION

bast opened this issue on May 27, 2000 ยท 2 posts

bast posted Sat, 27 May 2000 at 12:49 AM

I regretfully tender my resignation to the artists of this forum. I rely upon each of you to help Diane, Radart and 3dSprite, as well as JeffH, and the other moderators in the hard days ahead. They are your friends and have struggled long with no gratitude to do for you as they may. All inquiries on the matters of the store should be directed to Diane. Thank you, and render happy! Lizzy Birdsong Cheers To he who turns away angels Like he turns away ghosts To he who drives away friends When he needs them the most To he who is dangerously close I propose a toast To he who needs it the most Cheers To he who's locked away Doing hard time For unspeakable crimes To he who is living with his own mind I lift my glass of wine Cheers To he who's angry at the world When are all by himself Cause he cannot trust anyone else To he and all his troubled web Yeah I been there myself Here's to his health Cheers And to he who hurts his friends all for fear To he who is wanting, but never near To he who is making tears How about a round of beers? Cheers. To she who is missed in her own home Cause she's out there somewhere, rambling on To we and all our own We do not drink alone Set 'em up Joe Cheers Cause Lord, if I know anything at all It's that life is such a long fall You can try flying But you're better off Just looking down For something soft I'm looking down For something soft Cheers, Cheers, Cheers

Eshal posted Sat, 27 May 2000 at 5:08 AM

Sorry to see you resign Bast, I'm sure your drive and enthusiasm will be missed by all on the team. Good luck in your future endeavours :) Regards Eshal

I'm a genetically enhanced blonde...what's your excuse? ~Eshal~