Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: V2 Top - WIP - comments please, and beta testing volunteers.

pdxjims opened this issue on Apr 13, 2003 ยท 9 posts

pdxjims posted Sun, 13 April 2003 at 1:12 PM

I've made some modifications to the V2 top I'm working on (I think I will make a V3 version too, when I get this one finished). The first cut had no sleeves other than the heavy leather at the shoulder, and much less material mapping. I decided to do what I keep asking other modelers to do, and add material map zones to that a number of pieces can be mapped seperatly. This one has seperate right and left mapping for all armbands/wristbands (2 wristbands for a shorter look), upper sleeve, and lower sleeve. There's also 2 bands on the shirt, Cover Nipples (shown in the pic), one a little lower so they peak through, and one at the bottom. Upper and lower shirt are also mapped seperatly, so you can do a see through on either one. All materials can be made invisible for a very sexy look, with a lot of variations. I'm thinking about adding an even higher armband set, and dividing the short sleeves into two parts each so you can get a different effect. I'm trying to get a good lower waist morph too, so it goes down a little more to cover the belly button. No other morphs though. I had a request to add some chains to it, but I can't figure out where they'd go with the top buttoned. If someone can come up with a good idea, I'm willing to try it. Otherwise it'll have to wait for the next top. This may or may not be for sale. If it is, it'll go for $5, the lowest I can make it for sale here. If I don't think it's sale quality (and I have pretty high standards), it'll go in freestuff. I'd like to sell it, just so I can get into the vendor forum, and maybe make enough to get a couple of things off of my wishlist. When this one is finishes, another one will be made that resembles my Mike Chain Front shirt in freestuff now. I also need a couple of volunteers for beta testing later this week. At least 1 running P4, and one running on a MAC. Thanks for looking, and any suggestions you have! This modeling stuff is FUN! (but sometimes VERY frustrating). Jim