Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Chaps and vest for Mike - WIP

pdxjims opened this issue on Apr 14, 2003 ยท 18 posts

pdxjims posted Mon, 14 April 2003 at 10:57 AM

I know you guys are probably sick of me posting these clothing work-in-progress things, but I really like how these chaps are turning out. The codpiece, chains, studs, and different levels of the leggings are seperatly mapped, so they can be crotchless, shorts, or short shorts. The codpiece is designed to fit over Mike's default genitalia, so some transmapping could be very sexy. The vest is pretty simple (so far, maybe some chains?), but it's cut perfectly to fit into the chaps to look like a once piece. Still have to bone everything, but I really like these. The Vicky top is going very well, and I've started to work on a chain front for her too. This afternoon and this evening I'm packaging everything. Beta testers get ready. I've got 2 Mike outfits ready to package and the Vicky top. I may have this set and the second Vicky top ready too. It'll all be available sometime tomorrow morning (PST). I promise I'll stop posting these as soon as the new of modeling clothing wears out, but I'm having lots of fun. If anyone is thinking of getting into clothing modeling, do it. It's frustrating at times, but the results are well worth it. Thanks!