Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Feedback for WIP Please

crimsonia opened this issue on Apr 28, 2003 ยท 9 posts

crimsonia posted Mon, 28 April 2003 at 7:14 AM

Ive been working on my own custom Victoria character. I have not yet created the morphs or anything yet but the base texture is about done. I also plan on creating more nail textures as well as lipstick and eye makeup textures. Just wondering what you guys think. =)

TrekkieGrrrl posted Mon, 28 April 2003 at 7:36 AM

that black in/around her nostrils.. is that something on the map or a shadow? Looks odd. Also the light spot on her lip seems odd coloured. But the skin looks great. Very real. and the eyes are nice too :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

AlleyKatArt posted Mon, 28 April 2003 at 4:12 PM

Quite pretty! You might thicken the eyebrows just a tad, but that's not even too much of a worry. The lips need a bit of work, as Ernyoka said, but the eye texture is wonderful, as are the transmaps!

Kreations By Khrys

crimsonia posted Mon, 28 April 2003 at 9:00 PM

is this better for the mouth?

AlleyKatArt posted Mon, 28 April 2003 at 9:16 PM

nods Much better. Might want to put a bit of a highlight on the material setting, itself, but it looks good so far!

Kreations By Khrys

crimsonia posted Mon, 28 April 2003 at 9:24 PM

jumps up and down YEAH!!!

crimsonia posted Mon, 28 April 2003 at 10:31 PM

ok this is coming along much better...I think the mouth is about done.......now I just need lots of lipstick options hehe =)

crimsonia posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 1:34 AM

I created a new eye texture =)

TrekkieGrrrl posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 5:10 AM

VERY nice and real-looking eye!

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.