Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Tenten Fair Update again

Yamato opened this issue on Apr 29, 2003 ยท 29 posts

Yamato posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 2:34 AM

Attached Link: http://www.juno.dti.ne.jp/~yamato-k/

Now some new items are added to Tenten Fair. Items for Tenten N naoki's furfur Bikini toshiyo's Tank top & Shorts BAT's KAWA REV1 TN (remade for tenten) Item for Tenten J naoki's 70's old fashion set. And many shoes for millenium girls by Aran. Tenten Fair will be extended but close in mid May.

FishNose posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 2:40 AM

Eeeeeeee!! You are wonderful, Yamato! And your friends who make these wonderful things, all of you. Please send them a BIG THANK YOU from all your fans, thousands of us!!! :] Fish (Bows deeply)

chohole posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 4:23 AM

Terrific, these are just great. Thanks

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

TrekkieGrrrl posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 4:41 AM

Great! Thanks a lot!

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Phantast posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 4:49 AM

Now, tell me what age Tenten is supposed to be?

Yamato posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 6:24 AM

Phantast. Tenten N is 19-22 years old. Tenten J is 10-18, and Tenten S is 5-8. (Tenten J has "growing up" morphing in head and full body.) Asian female looks younger than you think ;)

jchimim posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 6:52 AM

Great work Yamato, thanks for sharing! "Asian female looks younger than you think" They certainly do look younger by European/American standards. I did a conference once where all the participants were Japanese and aged from early 20's to early 30's. Many of the ladies (and a few of the gentlemen) didn't look old enough to drive. It takes some getting used to, meeting someone who looks 15 but has an engineering degree and maby a spouse and kids. :)

dpoosch posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 7:03 AM

I love the hair on these models...couldn't find anything on their site

RealitysPoison posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 7:16 AM

The hair is included in the model downloads.

Axe_Gaijin posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 7:26 AM

What incredible Timing, I just downloaded the Tenten character yesterday :) She's lovely, but then again I always did have a weak spot for asian women, Japanes in particulair :D Axe.

GigaRoc posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 8:33 AM

where does one find the tenten charcters?

texboy posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 9:12 AM

find 'em at http://www.eurus.dti.ne.jp/~masasi/Service/indexE.html

droyd posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 10:19 AM

Great items! I noticed that there is a V3 Version of Tenten on the site. Is she available for download, and if so where?

Yamato posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 11:20 AM

droyd, Where did you hear ? I'm preparing to distribute V3 Tenten now. But because of copy-right problem, I'll destribute it not by cr2 but by other method.

LadyTieryn posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 11:29 AM

She's beautiful. I can't wait to get her.

SnowSultan posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 11:44 AM

I saw the V3 preview too, and I can't wait for that particular version too. :) Thank you very much for sharing such quality figures with us! SnowS

my DeviantArt page: http://snowsultan.deviantart.com/

I do not speak as a representative of DAZ, I speak only as a long-time member here. Be nice (and quit lying about DAZ) and I'll be nice too.

droyd posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 12:46 PM

Hi Yamato, I saw it on your "history of Yamato models" page when I clicked on Tenten. Can't wait for her release, as I only have V3. I downloaded the Victoria version but I don't own V1 or V2. I thought maybe she could work with V1 lowres but haven't tried that yet. Thanks again for all your hard work and for offering the great freebies.

Mason posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 1:58 PM

Thanks you very much for such a nice model and to all the modellers for such nice work. Love those little school girls :)

compiler posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 3:04 PM

Outstanding work, Yamato. Many thanks to you and your friends. Do you plan to make the outfits you made for V3 in a V2 version ? A zillion thanks again. Compiler

RealitysPoison posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 4:21 PM

Lordy Yamato, you are all a busy bunch. TenTen for V3 looks amazing. Of course, I wouldn't expect anything less, as the others were all above amazing. Waiting "patiently". (O.K. I am trying the patiently part. :)

EsnRedshirt posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 9:00 PM

Wow! And most of those characters for free, too! Amazing- now I've got to sort my Poser library all over again. Hmm, I need to brush up on my Japanese skills to fully enjoy all those sites.
Doomo arigatoo gozaimasu!

Caly posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 9:58 PM

Thank you so much for Tenten! And a big thanks to everyone that has joined the TenTen Fair! :)

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

simontemplar posted Wed, 30 April 2003 at 3:28 AM

I noticed there had been a miko outfit for Tenten, but I don't know where to find it now :/ Do you have any suggestions, Yamato-san?

simontemplar posted Wed, 30 April 2003 at 3:33 AM

Oops. Sorry. I had not seen that a link had been added _

Yamato posted Wed, 30 April 2003 at 3:35 AM

As for MIKO. You can find at Poser Penthouse. Click link and go to Tenten Fair page.

simontemplar posted Wed, 30 April 2003 at 3:57 AM

I look at all these outfits, I look at the incredible work you and your friends pulled on this TenTen line, and I must say: all of this is absolutely awesome _ you guys are real geniuses... Also, what makes me happy is that through this TenTen Fair operation I get to discover artists I did not know yet among japanese Poser creators. I knew very well Bat, whose work I have been keeping my eyes peeled even after the sudden problems that occured once on the site, but I did not know Yagami, for example _ his works too are great! :)

Phantast posted Wed, 30 April 2003 at 5:04 AM

"Asian female looks younger than you think" That assumes that I think what you think I think. What I didn't realise was that there are three versions of Tenten - I thought there were only J and S - but I haven't been paying close attention.

Spit posted Wed, 30 April 2003 at 6:36 AM

Just found that out. This is amazing, really amazing. Thank you all so very much.

kobaltkween posted Thu, 01 May 2003 at 3:19 PM

Thanks so much to all of the artists involved in this great project. You have been amazingly generous in sharing your skilled work.