Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: I've done something today I have not done in years because of Poser!!

platanum opened this issue on Apr 30, 2003 ยท 28 posts

platanum posted Wed, 30 April 2003 at 8:30 PM

Years ago (about 10 or so) I would have commented to a woman how nice or pretty she was, but it was not for the same reasons that I found my self doing that today. I was out doing some cold call sales and walked into a hotel lobby this afternoon and behind the counter was a young woman of asian descent. This young lady had the features that you would find prominent in some of the artists renditions of beautiful Asian women here in the galleries, and what I have been trying to capture in a more 'mixed' or Amerasian style. Sorry, back on track for thepost... While I was talking with her I had to tell her how pretty she was, perhaps I should have told her I have been studying faces for artwork or perhaps not, still I stated I had to tell her and hope she was not offended. She smiled and thanked me. :) Next I walked across the street to a Coffee House again to pitch one of my products and behind the counter was a 20 something young lady with red hair and highlights to boot. Mind you even in my younger days I would not have commented about highlights or coloring, but today I just had to say something. Both women where strikingly beautiful in an artistic and 'erotic' manner not 'pervy' ;). More to the point in the past month since I started this artistic journey with Poser and the Renderosity community I have found myself studying peoples faces and body countors more closely. This started subconscioutly (sp?) yet I I am doing this more oftenthan not lately. In one of my careers I meet a lot of different people everyday. Has anyone else found themselves doing this or am I just a weirdo (more so than normal)? THanks and I hope this is not an habitual topic if so please disregard. Platanum