Forum: Photoshop

Subject: Postwork for Poser!!!!!!!!

Aparajith opened this issue on May 04, 2003 ยท 2 posts

Aparajith posted Sun, 04 May 2003 at 12:14 PM

I would like to know how to build a colosseum as part of my Poser creation.It has to be in the background of a picture.It can use any software (i.e)Poser or Adobe photoshop.I am posting it hee as I thought it can all be accomplished as part of postwork production in photoshop.

mmitchell_houston posted Wed, 07 May 2003 at 6:54 PM

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you want to create a photo and use it as a backdrop in Poser? That's really a question for the Poser Forum. On the other hand, if you wnat to render the colosseum and Poser fig separately, that's very easy to do. After your render your figure, use the same camera settings to render the silhouette view. You can use that view as a mask for the Poser figure (it will allow you to easily cut out all the extra junk around your figure, so he can blend into the background). Hope this helped.

- - - - - - - - - -
System: 
Alienware m16 R2 Laptop | Windows 11 Home | 64GB RAM |  Intel Core Ultra 7 155H 1.40 GHz | Nvidia RTX 4070 Laptop GPU 8GB 4608 CUDA Cores
mikemitchellonline.blogspot.com   |   Poser Noir Comics Tutorial   |   Illustrations Honored by Renderosity