Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: The Gothic Room ... soon to be released :)

Richabri opened this issue on May 06, 2003 ยท 8 posts

Richabri posted Tue, 06 May 2003 at 2:58 PM

It's funny how a product develops sometime. This one started out with me modeling the chaise for a single render to adding a couple of more furniture items and then I decided I was in for a dime so I might as well make it the whole enchilada! :)

I tried my hand at designing completely unique furniture items that are different from anything else without being too wierd - I hope I've succeeded :)

The Gothic Room prop replicates a rustic Gothic styled room complete with uniquely styled Gothic furnishings. It also includes a very detailed Gothic styled chandelier. Everything you need to set up a Gothic styled render is here including:

Two sided room with floor and optional ceiling prop.

Uniquely styled furniture:

Everything comes as Poser Ready props that can be loaded from the sidebar menu or for even easier use - just load the included PZ3 file which has all of the props loaded with a default lighting and camera scheme.

All of the prop's elements are completely modular and can be used separately or with other sets for maximum use and enjoyment.

seaayre posted Tue, 06 May 2003 at 3:19 PM

Oooh. Can't wait. Looks really nifty. :)

SAMS3D posted Tue, 06 May 2003 at 5:06 PM

wooooo, very nice. Sharen

Morris posted Tue, 06 May 2003 at 7:59 PM

Absolutely gorgeous Rick!

queri posted Wed, 07 May 2003 at 4:50 AM

Gorgeous furniture, especially that chair-- and theleading in the windows is prime. You have a winner here. Emily

LadyJaiven posted Wed, 07 May 2003 at 9:40 AM

That is simply beautiful. You are my favorite architect ;) Miss you :) ~hugs~

cwshorty posted Wed, 07 May 2003 at 3:36 PM

You already know how much I love your work, and this one is just as special as all your others!

Metrini posted Wed, 07 May 2003 at 10:22 PM

wow very nice details!