Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Poser can't see the wood for the TreeZ

andix opened this issue on May 13, 2003 ยท 6 posts

andix posted Tue, 13 May 2003 at 2:42 AM

Attached Link: Over 90 unique items now in stock......at 25% off

Very easy to use, very simple, able to create anything from a lonely majestic monolith, to a complete forest, with no slow down of rendering times. The perfect tool for turning Poser into a woodland.

keweljewels posted Tue, 13 May 2003 at 10:13 AM

Andix, LOL I seen them their on my list to get tommorro :).They look great. Right now trees are priority, i have all your cute, cute houses, chestz, potionz, on my wish list:). Susan. They all are just great :)

andix posted Tue, 13 May 2003 at 4:39 PM

blushes thank-you :-) Andi

pendarian posted Thu, 15 May 2003 at 4:06 PM

Andix, are they all the same tree, or are some slimmer and some fatter? I couldn't really tell from the previews in the store :) Thanks sweetie! Love your products by the way!! Pendy

ronstuff posted Thu, 15 May 2003 at 4:32 PM

They look great, but I have a question... Are these trees 2D, 2-1/2D or 3D? I ask because 2D and 2-1/2D trees don't always accept lighting well or cast realistic shadows. This is not a problem with trees in the background, but becomes apparent when they are in the foreground. I don't think this will affect my buying decision because there are good reasons to use all types, but I just want to know which category these are in before making that purchase. Thanks - you know I love your stuff, and have bought a lot. Wish you would consider putting together some mega packs and offering bulk rates ;-)

andix posted Fri, 16 May 2003 at 10:25 AM

sorry for the lateness of reply....been running a fever for the last 2 days, and I'm really NOT well so, its gonna be quick, im afraid... theyre 2d, for use as scenery, and there are in total 9, each with 4 variations and now, back to bed with Lemsip and Neurofen blugh, got it bad