Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Problems with Daz3D Platinum Club?

Karma opened this issue on May 24, 2003 ยท 4 posts

Karma posted Sat, 24 May 2003 at 8:27 PM

Anyone else having problems with the platinum club? I am a member, but I can't seem to put anything into my basket, keeps saying i'm not part of the club. Check in the account page, and says I am a member. There are some textures on there that are nice and would like to purchase. Really sucks that they had to do web site changes on a friday-weekend, especially a holiday weekend. Now I can't buy the new textures that I want, and will have to wait till Tuesday, then maybe it will be fixed then.

hilltech posted Sat, 24 May 2003 at 9:20 PM

Daz's website appears to be hosed. I made a purchase last nite, they took my money, but when I try to download the file, there freaking webstie can't find it. There are broken links all over the website. To make matters worse they charged me twice!! I do systems work for a .com during my day job, if we had pushed code this bad, my team would be looking for a new job.

MachineClaw posted Sat, 24 May 2003 at 9:56 PM

since the new upgrade to the Daz site little problems creep in. Daz has stated that you should email the webmaster any problems you incounter with your accounts or the site. webmaster@daz3d.com

MachineClaw posted Sat, 24 May 2003 at 9:58 PM

sorry not a Daz person, just passing on the email address, kinda looked like I was the webmaster with that last post, wasn't my intention sorry about that.