Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: MokeiV2

sinistrx opened this issue on Jun 11, 2000 ยท 8 posts

sinistrx posted Sun, 11 June 2000 at 7:20 PM

If anyone have the MokeiV2 OBJ files etc. etc. please send them this way, they've been taken off the original site that carried them. sinistrx@hotmail.com

Ghostofmacbeth posted Sun, 11 June 2000 at 8:28 PM

I have never been able to get them ... Could only get the clothes at various times .. the original file always eluded me.

Greywolf Starkiller posted Sun, 11 June 2000 at 10:46 PM

Hmmm. I think I still have her. I DLed her the moment she was posted. Haven't had a chance to use her though. :) And you're right, she doesn't seem to be available anymore. The Props Guild perhaps? Greywolf

arcady posted Mon, 12 June 2000 at 11:48 AM

You're asking about the most sought after character in the Poser world. Not because she's the best or anything (I wouldn't know). But because she's been absent for so long and yet stuff for her is still around. This message comes up a lot. I've been seeking to find her since last december. Hokusai has a sight, and does post her from time to time. But for some reason he has never put her back up.

Truth has no value without backing by unfounded belief.
Renderosity Gallery

rwilliams posted Mon, 12 June 2000 at 6:04 PM

The file is over 2.6MB. Does hotmail.com accept such long files?

Cage posted Mon, 12 June 2000 at 8:19 PM

I downloaded something under a different name that I thought revealed itself in the readme to be the MokeiV2. Is it available in disguise? Perhaps I am mistaken....

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.

Nance posted Mon, 12 June 2000 at 9:08 PM

Omygawd! Someone must've throttled Cage in mid post! ;-)

rwilliams posted Tue, 13 June 2000 at 4:33 PM

Tried to send it, but was refused due to size restrictions. Get a real mailbox and I'll try again.