Forum: Fractals

Subject: Tommy 3D's innocent mistake

SkyBlueHope opened this issue on Jun 06, 2003 ยท 5 posts

SkyBlueHope posted Fri, 06 June 2003 at 9:19 PM

Wow, that was quite a long thread, didn't need to read every post to see what was going on. He made an innocent mistake. I also have that program, Chaos Pro, and Visions Of Chaos...(same people I think created those)... Anyway, I once made a mistake and posted a fractal that wasn't "worked with", and it was promptly deleted, but I learned from it, and fortunately, didn't have to suffer such serious backlash, or if there were any negative posts, I never saw them, because the image was deleted. Anyway, that thread was locked, so I hope it's okay that I post one short opinion here. He made an innocent mistake, and deserves respect and support, not negativity. Some people just take one little excuse and blow it all out of proportion. Tommy3D's been nothing but an excellent image maker/poster, as well as very supportive in the feedback he leaves me and a lot of other people on here, so whatever happened, he sure didn't deserve anything nasty or negative... In my humble opinion...thanks...:) Sincerely, SkyBlueHope