Forum: Vue

Subject: just wanted to say hello

NorthernCreed opened this issue on Jun 09, 2003 ยท 8 posts

NorthernCreed posted Mon, 09 June 2003 at 8:17 PM

to all you talented folks....some very talented souls here.;)......glad to be a part of this community
NorthernCreed;)

dbigers posted Mon, 09 June 2003 at 9:57 PM

Hello yourself. I must say that after viewing your recent uploads, you too are very talented. I am still in the learning process with Vue. I am a freelance 3D artist. My main tool for the past few years has been LightWave. But I have had the most fun using Vue the past few weeks. (when I have time) Luckily I also have a real job. ;-) Look forward to seeing more of your work. Donnie

dadamson posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 1:53 AM

Welcome!! Hope you have as much fun with Vue as I have!

gebe posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 3:51 AM

Welcome in the club :-). Don't hesitate to ask for help and share your ideas with us.

Guitta
guittalogo.GIF
tutorials for beginners

Djeser posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 5:34 AM

Welcome to Vue forum and galleries; I have enjoyed looking at your renders you've posted.

Sgiathalaich

YL posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 5:37 AM

Welcome to a new Vue user !

SAMS3D posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 7:47 AM

Hey welcome, I am sure you will love this experience and this forum, so many smart and wonderful talent here, welcome, welcome, welcome. If you need any free models just yell, I am sure we can get you some to enhance your Vue experience...again lots of talent here at Renderosity and this forum was so open to me when I first came and has always been wonderful. Sharen

sacada posted Tue, 10 June 2003 at 9:49 PM

Welcome. You've been pumping a lot of quality images out. You must have a bit of an archive. Keep up the great work.