Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Avenger Reloaded

Jon opened this issue on Jun 12, 2003 ยท 9 posts

Jon posted Thu, 12 June 2003 at 11:28 AM

Does there always seem to be something missing from your scenes? Is your Vicki too neat and tidy to convince anyone that she has just been through fights? Well, you can change all that with the Avenger Reloaded texture pack for the V3 Avenger at RDNA and for the add-on Shooter pack (currently in Real Deals). Besides the four complete clothing sets and three boots options, all textures have a second dirty version. Signs of dust, dirt, grime, oil, and even some bloodstains have been worked into the textures to give added realism to your renders and keep your postwork to a minimum! With a total of 42 textures and their MAT poses, your Vicki need never seem out of place again in action scenes!

Jon posted Thu, 12 June 2003 at 11:30 AM

Textures include many details from top to toe literally! Your Avenger will look good from any angle! And rest assured that she will kick serious butt :)

Jon posted Thu, 12 June 2003 at 11:31 AM

Along with the clothes, there are also textures for all props, the Wraparound glasses will now enable Vicki to target her enemies and both gun figures and props are also realistically textured along with their holsters.

Jon posted Thu, 12 June 2003 at 11:34 AM

Attached Link: http://www.runtimedna.com

And one final image!

Ghostofmacbeth posted Thu, 12 June 2003 at 4:17 PM

Looks good. Definately more of a reason to pick up the package

keweljewels posted Thu, 12 June 2003 at 4:46 PM

Ghost i could see your pirates wearing that :)

Dejah posted Fri, 13 June 2003 at 9:20 AM

Wow, you just made an awesome pack even more awesome, great work!

WaxTextures posted Fri, 13 June 2003 at 10:18 AM

I love grime! There definitely isn't enough dirt in our renders. Life is messy :) I just love the set and these texures - they're tough and very cool. Regards, -Nancy.

pendarian posted Fri, 13 June 2003 at 8:25 PM

Love that DIRT!!!! Nice work Jon on an already outstanding package!