Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: MatricHall

pixelfader opened this issue on Jun 19, 2003 ยท 8 posts

pixelfader posted Thu, 19 June 2003 at 8:40 AM

Take the Blue Pill... Well here it is finally, a collaboration between myself and Wenke...the MatricHall. This set includes a Matrix style setting and Matrix Style action poses. With two different flavors of the interior setting and a slew of poses for both Mike and Vicki including action poses for two characters this will be the Matrix set for today.

pixelfader posted Thu, 19 June 2003 at 8:40 AM

The Poses...

pixelfader posted Thu, 19 June 2003 at 8:41 AM

BTW, outfit and accessories not included in the above image. Those are from the ProjectZ from DAZ and the Daz Trenchcoat.

pixelfader posted Thu, 19 June 2003 at 8:42 AM

The Hall Version 1

Disciple3d posted Thu, 19 June 2003 at 9:13 AM

I like it. I like it. Where do I buy it? Your site or the MP. I always find myself buying on impulse more frequently when a link is presented along with the post. :)

If you want to up your content game, get schooled to be a pro with Sixus1 Mentoring today!

Disciple3d posted Thu, 19 June 2003 at 9:19 AM

http://www.pixelfader.com/ doesn't resolve for me.

If you want to up your content game, get schooled to be a pro with Sixus1 Mentoring today!

pixelfader posted Thu, 19 June 2003 at 12:38 PM

It will be available in the Marketplace very soon, i am uploading it there tonight. Sorry about the link to my site, it's down right now...ugh!

milamber42 posted Thu, 19 June 2003 at 8:10 PM

Nice, but how soon is "very soon"? DW's Teresa character was uploaded and waiting for testing as of 6/14. It has not made it to the store yet. :-)