Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Will V2 hair work on V3?

Laver2k opened this issue on Jun 20, 2003 ยท 11 posts

Laver2k posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 6:31 AM

I was looking at Koz's hair downloads but Im not sure if they will work on V3. Will they? thanks in advance.

rockets posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 6:44 AM

Yes they will with a little tweaking. Some of them were actually made for V3, but will work on the other characters with a little tweaking too.

My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice!

Laver2k posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 7:59 AM

Great, thanks =)

3-DArena posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 8:52 AM

Attached Link: http://thenetherworks.com

SUre they will you just need to adjust the center. Netherworks has a quick pose to set the center for you - it's in the free forum at 3-D Arena (but our forums are down until later today - hopefully they will be back then *sigh*) but it is probably also available on his site - see the link. Just click it and the V2 hair will go where it should on V3.

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

Laver2k posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 8:59 AM

wow those are some useful downloads. thanks =)

Laver2k posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 9:01 AM

Oh, where do i put the pz2 and rsr files?

3-DArena posted Fri, 20 June 2003 at 9:13 AM

IF they aren't auto placed then they can put them wherever it's the easiest for you. I just put them into my DAZ V3 pose library.

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

Phantast posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 9:09 AM

Basically all hairs work on all figures with only minor tweaking required. So minor it's not worth making a pose file for.

Laver2k posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 1:16 PM

What kind of tweaking because I always mess up the figures =(

Phantast posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 6:11 PM

Usually adjusting the y trans and the z scale slightly. A lot easier, for instance, than posing most props.

Laver2k posted Sun, 22 June 2003 at 10:08 AM

thank you =)