Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: OPEN 24/7!!!!!!

lalverson opened this issue on Jun 21, 2003 ยท 9 posts

lalverson posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 7:19 AM

Attached Link: The Coffee is brewing, and the pie is mostly fresh

Are your poser people not interested in high dining? Looking for a place to make a dark deal? Or hunting for that elusive hunk of cherry pie? Or just looking to hang out after a night on the town at 3 am? Then the Sleasy diner is the place they seek! This 11 piece Poser4 ready prop set is open and ready for you imagination. The sleasy diner is made to look a bit worn out and dog eared, but still open to serve the public that hot cup of joe. With this kit you can create and setup a wide range of interior renders. From a diner to a bar, the kit includes a old style jukebox for those lonely poser people. All 11 props are seperate and load in the center of your poser document for easy movement. Simple to follow prop materials allow you to change the walls, counters, and all the parts of the kit to suit your needs. Seperate parts also affords you the option to load only the parts you need for your render. No waiting to load a huge object only to see 1/3 of it! Load only what you need so you can still move your camera and add as many, or as few lights as you want! So come! The diner, and dinner,or breakfast awaits!

lalverson posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 7:21 AM

A Pinball Machine!

lalverson posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 8:13 AM

Ionne' checking out HER machine. These textures also go with the freebie!

dialyn posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 8:22 AM

The Sleazy Diner is on my list...I love these real life looking sets. I had to admit it, but I think I've eaten there!

keweljewels posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 9:30 AM

I love the diner and the pinball machines :)

jade_nyc posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 10:38 AM

I was thinking the same thing dialyn - I know I've eaten there! lol looks great Lee!

pendarian posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 12:32 PM

Lee, your models are really awesome :) Nice work!!! Pendy

Dizzie posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 6:25 PM

KEWL....and great Jukebox too!

sandoppe posted Sat, 21 June 2003 at 7:02 PM

I've definitely eaten there.....in fact, I think I worked there when I was in my 20's! :) Look forward to it Lee!