Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Stalking the MP now....FrankenClown for V3

andix opened this issue on Jun 22, 2003 ยท 5 posts

andix posted Sun, 22 June 2003 at 4:18 AM

Attached Link: FrankenClown......and, oh, 98 other items too! All at 30% off!

It's out there now, so grab a slice of this, before it grabs a slice of you! Contains, 3 hi res head maps, 3 hi-res body maps, and 3 MAT poses for applying them.

andix posted Sun, 22 June 2003 at 5:13 AM

Attached Link: 3dmodelz restrictionless free items........

We've also got a number of new free items available this week, as well....follow the link, then goto... Poser - Extras ... for the Defense Grid Cannon (pictured) Poser - Buildings ... for Necropolis Tower 03 poser - props ... for broadsword and chaosblade

Giana posted Sun, 22 June 2003 at 9:04 AM

i've this picture in my head that i think she'd be perfect for!! i'm trying to dupe it all out as i type... i can tell ya that she converts beautifully to V2 [grin] also, kudos for giving her skin such a tactile aspect without aid from a .bum... i'm tight on disk space and have an avid appreciation for things requiring no .bum at the mo'... ps - cool tongue, btw... ::giggle::

miyu posted Sun, 22 June 2003 at 9:16 AM

She is wicked! Been playing with her a while now and I love her! Awesome Job you guys have done!

andix posted Sun, 22 June 2003 at 4:38 PM

Thanks, although this is just the beginning....we've discovered a whole new area of imagination to explore......wait till you see some of the current contents of our drawing board..... :-)