Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Close Up

tbird10 opened this issue on Jun 23, 2003 ยท 6 posts

tbird10 posted Mon, 23 June 2003 at 4:26 PM

Just started playing around with the new Bodystudio 2.0 3dsmax plugin - I've had a few problems in that it has failed to load a scene a couple of times, but it seems to cope OK with a single character OK. I've yet to spend any time with it but I'm impressed enough with the quality of the resultant renders

tbird10 posted Mon, 23 June 2003 at 4:26 PM

I think that with a bit of playing around with the textures and lighting, it will be possible to create some stunning stuff.

Dash posted Mon, 23 June 2003 at 5:37 PM

Very nice renders, add a small specularity to the corneas (a small glint) to give it more realism, the wet look. Have fun playing with it seems you are doing great.

3ncryptabl3_lick posted Mon, 23 June 2003 at 6:05 PM

I would drop the blur on your diffuse texture maps and maybe bump too. (in max) that close-up, if indeed you are going to render that close, shows some pretty blurry patterns. comparing it with the eyelashes/eyes and hair that is, even on the close-up of the face. I'm so excited to see this plug-in, I can't wait to get my grubby l'ill mitts on'it. :)

reiss-studio posted Mon, 23 June 2003 at 7:25 PM

Attached Link: Reiss Studio, home of the BodyStudio professional Poser Plugins

Hey Tbird! great images :) if you havn't alreasy sent over a support request, please do. If we can get a sample of your scene, we treat any scene that doesn't load as a bug, and we'll do what we can to fix it asap. cheers! -Josh

tbird10 posted Tue, 24 June 2003 at 11:07 AM

I wanted to try the scene again before I reported it as a bug, I'll give it another go, and certainly contact support if I still have a problem.