Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: horse <<<<<Pleasssssssssssssse :)

tile11 opened this issue on Jun 23, 2000 ยท 8 posts

tile11 posted Fri, 23 June 2000 at 8:36 PM

I am looking for a horse prop for Poser 4. Does anybody know were I can get it? Thanks for any help! Bill tiles2@home.com

ColtCentaur posted Fri, 23 June 2000 at 8:45 PM

It's included Free with Poser 4, well the legal version anyhow. -Colt

Stormrage posted Fri, 23 June 2000 at 9:34 PM

Try under the animals in the figures library in Poser 4 it should be there. Storm

tile11 posted Fri, 23 June 2000 at 11:37 PM

Oh ya, there it is :) I am such a newbie I don't even know were anything is. The manuel that comes with software such as these are a big pain. I love the outside books much better::^) Just bought the Poser 4 Handbook today! :) It is great to go to amazon.com to read what people say about them as well. But still it would be nice to find more collections on horses. I have written a great song about a horse with an attidude. He is a race horse and loves to beat all the other horses around him. He always wins. But he doesn't like the name that is given him: "Slow Poke". :) The song goes in different speeds. The horse talks about the race as he is running. I've charted a few songs at no 1. in remote categories on mp3.com. That is why I wan't something very very special. Because I believe I have one of the best songs that have ever been written in regards to a race horse. This song is from a horses point of view. I've even given the tune to Johnny Cash. Thanks for the scoop Is there any more that I can get :) ? Were is the best company? Thanks much! Bill

Eshal posted Fri, 23 June 2000 at 11:48 PM

Bill, Try looking in the poser freestuff pages here. Do a search for horse, horses etc. I believe you will find a number of great textures as well as a couple of great morphs and props for them. PS If Johnny Cash goes ahead with your tune that would be awesome...I'm a fan of his work :) Regards Eshal

I'm a genetically enhanced blonde...what's your excuse? ~Eshal~

steveshanks posted Sat, 24 June 2000 at 4:35 AM

Try www.poserworld.com there are some textures, tack and a coral......steve

tile11 posted Sat, 24 June 2000 at 9:13 AM

Thanks steve for the comment about "Poserworld", I'll check it out. I said I love the "outside book" much better. We as humans sure love to say things and regret it letter on I think. I have been reading Poser 4 handbook by R. Shamms Mortier and and miffed about when you get into the morphing you have to go out and buy yet another software. And I am greatly surpised that it mentions Ray Dream 6. It probably is good. But I found when I went out and bought Ray Dream 4 year back I got so discouraged I quit, I found it to be very very unuser friendly. So far though I am blown away by Poser4, this seems to be another type of animal. In my opinion I find this a very powerful program. (that is coming from a newbie who loves user friendly stuff.) I really find truly one of the greatest treasures on earth is to find things that make learning simple. I think instructional books as well are a realy hunt, some are real nasy when it comes to helping newbies, some are precious. Such as Classroom in a Book. By Adobe. They are just fantastic from a beginners frame of mind. At least mine that is. Thanks again steve for the great tip. I am on my way over there right now. Bill

melanie posted Sun, 25 June 2000 at 10:01 AM

I believe you can find some horse poses at Lannie's Web Graphics. I believe her site is listed in the links section to the right here. Melanie