Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: There are Old Lit'l Uns in my backyard

LilWolff opened this issue on Jul 16, 2003 ยท 10 posts

LilWolff posted Wed, 16 July 2003 at 12:42 AM

Wanted to share part of a picture I am working on showing the wee couple in my backyard. Besides making cute little kids the Lit'l Uns by Capsces make great lil' old people too. Credits Capsces-Lit'l Uns (minor facial changes by me) Daz-Mil.Girls, Morphing Clothes 1 and Beard PoserWord-PS Peasant Dress & Giselle Hair RuntimeDNA-Dragonessa Tex. V2,Old Wood & Scatters

TrekkieGrrrl posted Wed, 16 July 2003 at 12:47 AM

Wow! Now here's a new way of using the kids :o) Very nice. A minor detail: Shouldn't their feet bend down if they're sitting on a branch?

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

LilWolff posted Wed, 16 July 2003 at 1:30 AM

ernyoka thank you, you are so right the feet should bend. Looks like they are standing on the night. I was so busy trying to get them to sit and hold hands that I totally forgot the feet. Bent down and in toward the branch a bit maybe? I saw the wee people as soon as Beth showed the set. Hoping she will make Koshini and Ichiro morphs too. Imagine how many clans, relatives and cousins I could make with all those resources at my disposal! I would be in little people heaven. ;-)

pokeydots posted Wed, 16 July 2003 at 2:35 AM

This is so cute! I'm going to have to try some old liluns! You have inspired me ;o)

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

Spit posted Wed, 16 July 2003 at 2:36 AM

They're wonderful! And I love the setting you've created for them!

SAMS3D posted Wed, 16 July 2003 at 4:57 AM

oh look the little people.......they remind me of a movie with little people that lived in the walls....very nice. Sharen

ziggie posted Wed, 16 July 2003 at 11:11 AM

'The Borrowers'.....? Sharen

"You don't have to be mad to use Poser... but it helps"

capsces posted Wed, 16 July 2003 at 1:18 PM

Oh cute, LilWolff! There are definitely some face morphs to make them old. More hobbits, dwarves and other wee peoples. :) Beth

LilWolff posted Wed, 16 July 2003 at 3:48 PM

I am going to be in little people heaven! There will be a lot of celebrating in my backyard tonight! :-) pokeydot will be looking for your old lil'uns. Hope you have as much fun as I did.

dragongirl posted Wed, 16 July 2003 at 4:02 PM

Very cute way to use them!