Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Trekkiegrrrl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gelana opened this issue on Jul 28, 2003 ยท 12 posts

Gelana posted Mon, 28 July 2003 at 11:17 PM

You gave me a reason to dance!!!!!

Quick render.

Thank you for the prop!!!!!

Gel

Gelana
PaganAttitudes.com

ziggie posted Tue, 29 July 2003 at 1:10 AM

Lovely image..! Lisbeth will just love that..! ziggie

"You don't have to be mad to use Poser... but it helps"

TrekkieGrrrl posted Tue, 29 July 2003 at 1:14 AM

Wow that IS a cool picture :o) Yup, ziggie, I love it :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

SAMS3D posted Tue, 29 July 2003 at 4:34 AM

LOL, this is great. Sharen

Gelana posted Tue, 29 July 2003 at 7:01 AM

It would have been a stupid pose and everyone would have been thinking "WTF?" if not for the jukebox. I think a bunch of us take the people who make the free stuff for granted at times and I would like to take a second to say thank you to at least one of them. :) Thanks guys for making the free stuff so I can do things like change Koshini's eye color all the way to give her a reason to dance. Hell Trekkiegurrrl even made sure she has fresh panties. LOL :) In all honesty you guys kick (CENSORED)!!! Gel :) Feels like she was just censored.... LOL

Gelana
PaganAttitudes.com

ernyoka1 posted Tue, 29 July 2003 at 8:51 AM

Oh I forgot to ask you... The background... is that UF or a similar fractal proggie? I like it, fits very well to the idea of being submerged into music :o) ~Trekkie -hoping grrrls kick @$$ too ;o)

lesbentley posted Tue, 29 July 2003 at 8:52 AM

In these days with a world shortage of exclaimation marks, I think the title of this post is a bit extravigant ;)

Gelana posted Tue, 29 July 2003 at 9:40 AM

I got the background from a website a wile back and I wish I could remember who it was but I can't. Honestly, if the only complaint you have, lesbentley, is my over use of !!!s then you are off to a good day. I use the !!!s to draw attention. I wanted to make sure that when Trekkiegrrrl came to the forums that she saw the thread. As for extravigant..... well, that's me. ;) Love and light Gel

Gelana
PaganAttitudes.com

TrekkieGrrrl posted Tue, 29 July 2003 at 9:45 AM

Gelana I do believe Lesbentley was being humorous - hence the ";)" at the end of his post. But it sure worked :o) I've never heard my name yelled out THAT loud here :o) Tickles my vanity GG

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

ziggie posted Tue, 29 July 2003 at 9:49 AM

Sorry... just felt like tickling Lisbeth's vanity :) LOL ziggie

"You don't have to be mad to use Poser... but it helps"

SamTherapy posted Tue, 29 July 2003 at 12:08 PM

I also applaud the creators of the Freestuff we have and use. ernyoka1 deserves a special thank you for the onion prop she produced at my request. So, ernyoka1, a very heartfelt and special thank you. :)

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Gelana posted Tue, 29 July 2003 at 12:45 PM

I went back and read the post again. I should drink more coffee before I post anywhere. :)

If it were not for the people who make the free stuf we would be doomed to pay for every little thing we need.

I know they go through some effort to make the items they place in the free area. A co-worker to Rhino and started making a car and after 2 weeks of constant labor was still not at the point where the outside was totaly finished. He was close though.

I have played with art programs to make textures and that is almost equaly as hard.

I guess in short I have a HUGE respect for anyone who can do this and not ask anything for it. To all of you! Thank you. :)

Gel

Gelana
PaganAttitudes.com