Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Download error on purchase

BastBlack opened this issue on Aug 04, 2003 ยท 4 posts

BastBlack posted Mon, 04 August 2003 at 12:29 PM

Renderosity, I purchased 3 items today. I was able to download two of my purchases without trouble, however when I tried to download third, I had a download error. I rebooted my computer and tried to download it again a few hours later. However on the 2nd try, it told me this: ------- Form validation error Max download attempts exceeded for this product. IP Address has been logged. Admin has been notified. Please contact store@renderosity.com if you need assistance. ------- Thinking this was a mistake, I hit the back button and tried to download my purchase again, but again I got an error. So I went to my download manager in Internet Explorer, and hit "reload" on the download, but that didn't work either. I have never had a problem buying and downloading at Renderosity before. But I am using a different computer and dial-up modem with AOL today. I thought I would be okay if I didn't buy anything over 10 megs, but I guess it is a problem. Bottom line is, I'll never buy on a dial-up modem, and please, PLEASE let me download the item I paid for. Thank you. BastBlack

BastBlack posted Mon, 04 August 2003 at 12:37 PM

P.S. I also use a Mac. bB

StaceyG posted Mon, 04 August 2003 at 1:36 PM

Hi, I responded to your email. Your downloads have been reset. Thank you, Stacey Renderosity Store

BastBlack posted Mon, 04 August 2003 at 4:22 PM

Thank you Stacey. I got the download! bB