Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Can V3's Ears Be Made Invisible or Morphed Out?

Strixowl opened this issue on Aug 14, 2003 ยท 7 posts

Strixowl posted Thu, 14 August 2003 at 3:38 PM

I was looking in the V3 injections and the Hierchy and can't seem to find a way to hide her ears. I know it's probably simple, but if so I missed something. Help please :-)

Anthony Appleyard posted Thu, 14 August 2003 at 4:21 PM

Attached Link: http://www.kuroyumes-developmentzone.com/appleyard/3d/noears.zip

Try this freestuff entry:- **"no ears" morph targets for Poser & Daz people (Poser) For Commercial or Non-Commercial Use Add-on Item Notes & Requirements By: Anthony Appleyard** They only contain the **v** lines, so they can't be used as anything else, only as Poser morph targets.

Strixowl posted Thu, 14 August 2003 at 8:19 PM

Thanks Anthony, Sorry to say these "No Ears" Morph targets don't work on V3 differant # of vertices. Works on all the rest. Anybody else have an idea or a morph target that works on V3?

lhiannan posted Thu, 14 August 2003 at 9:23 PM

I have found that V3's own morphs at:

EarIn 1.0
EarSmall 10.0
EarLobeAttch 1.0
EarLoneLong 1.0
EarLobeSize 4.0

gives a decent, but not perfect flat ear morph. Can be useful to look like ears under a hood. Forgive the grouping in the image attached, I should have grouped before instead of after morphing, there are some poly's that I missed.

Strixowl posted Fri, 15 August 2003 at 9:44 AM

lhiannan: Where are the dials located to set the morphs you gave above?? I'm a semi-newbie. thanks :-)

lhiannan posted Fri, 15 August 2003 at 12:36 PM

You need to have the Head Morphs pack... Inject the morphs for the ears (From Poses>!V3 All Morphs>Ear & Nose, to be quickest), then click on V3's head after they load (could be a few minutes).

Strixowl posted Sat, 16 August 2003 at 1:53 AM

lhiannan, Thanks it works great for my purposes. I must have gove past the Ear& Nose inject button a bunch of times and never found them.