Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: SG 3.0 set for release...any suggestions b4 I do?

schnaps opened this issue on Jul 16, 2000 ยท 6 posts

schnaps posted Sun, 16 July 2000 at 4:33 AM

Attached Link: SG 3.0 set for release soon! Click here!

Okay, those of you who know me have probably found it rather difficult to remember which one of my sites the stuff you are looking for is located at...right? Well, S(chnaps')G(graphics) 3.0 will be a more complete site and will include everything I do, whether it is onsite or a link offsite to go onsite at another one of my sites...hehe, did you get all that? Anyway, I want SG 3.0 to be a graphics headquarters not only for me, but since I like just about everyone I have met here, I thought I would give an opportunity to you to speak out. What would you like to see? What would make SG 3.0 a more complete site? What do you or don't you like? All feedback is appreciated. Please remember that SG 3.0 is in beta and is not complete...please don't flood me with spelling or grammar corrections, I always do that last. I want to hear what you want, and what you think!!! Have a good one! Schnaps. You may access the beta test from the link providing in this message. Remember to choose 3.0, not 2.0 (which will remain online until I can part with it and that might be never, hehe.)