Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Ursula (picts)

Jelisa-j opened this issue on Jul 17, 2000 ยท 1 posts

Jelisa-j posted Mon, 17 July 2000 at 2:15 AM

Attached Link: Ursula

My first Pict with Victoria, done while visiting my sister. Before I wasn't sure I should get her, now I am Certain I should. The armour is just Victoria with a trans and bump map applied. Rendered in Bryce4, maps and post work done in Paint Shop Pro 6. I am currently converting the map to the P4 fem, and the P3 fem is next. My sister posted the the trans and bump for me, since she handles our web site. From the amount of downloads, it is very popular and i wonder when the P4 map is done should i have it posted too? If you have downloaded it and have questions, please feel free to email me at riggsj@ev1.net Ursula character is losely based on the Sword series by Jennifer Roberson, where sword fights are held by those contracted to fight and have the right to hold such fights in a circle (to settle fueds), made by any means, and anyone who steps out or dies loses. It begins by placing the swords in the middle and at the sinal of the moderator, they run for them. That and the size of the circle is the only rule. Aso take a look at 'her'profile http://users.ev1.net/~riggsd/jbryce/img44a.jpg